Friday, November 26, 2010

Fabulous Christmas Cards from Shutterfly!

11.26.2010

Wow this year is flying by! I can not believe it is time to order Christmas cards already! I love shopping for them and this year Shutterfly has the best Christmas cards! I just ordered Grayson’s birth announcements from Shutterfly. I ordered them on a Wednesday and I had them in hand by Friday…talk about great service! Great, quick service, along with the fabulous, stylish Christmas cards is why I will be ordering mine from Shutterfly again this year. They have hundreds of styles. Here are a few of my favorites:




Shutterfly has many options to choose from including cards with initials, which I love. You can also add tons of pictures to them, which is great because I have so many cute pictures of the boys! The website also makes editing pictures a breeze so that you can feel sure your Christmas card will be the best yet! Shutterfly also has so many great Christmas gifts (Christmas Gifts Link). The pewter ornament is my favorite (Pewter Ornament). For Father’s day, I ordered Jai a photo book from Shutterfly and he loved it! I think I am going to make a book every year!

I can not wait to order mine…be looking for your Christmas card from Shutterfly in the mail! If you would like to participate in the Shutterfly blog promotion, visit this website: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Stay tuned for an update on the boys!

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment