Saturday, September 11, 2010

Growing like a weed...both of them!

Apparently I started this blog a few days ago and never finished, so I think I'll just publish it the way it is...


8.31.10
Both of my boys are growing like little weeds! Grayson weighed in at 8 pounds and 2 ounces last week at his two month check up. I was expecting him to be around 7 1/2, so I was thrilled to hear 8 pounds!!! He measured 20 inches long, which means that he has grown 4 1/2 inches since birth! I can definitely tell that he is longer, his little toes finally reach the end of his newborn outfits! Dr. Head was thrilled with how well he is doing. Although he is expectedly low on the growth charts at 3rd percentile, he is now on the charts! Grayson got 3 shots and one oral vaccine...it was a tough day for the little fella but he is long over it!

Jones is just amazing these days. You can just watch the gears turning in his little mind when you look at him. He is constantly in to EVERYTHING and repeating just about everything that we say. My favorite thing that he has said this week is "move kitty," when he goes outside to feed the cats. He certainly picked that one up from his Daddy! Jones can just now say "touchdown," just in time for Gamecock football this Thursday! And of course I had to pick up a Gamecock football jersey just for him! He loves Cocky too and can pick him out in a book. Oh and he LOVES the vacuum cleaner! If he sees it, he screams, "bacuum, bacuum!!!" And if he doesn't get to play with it, he screams and screams until someone cleans the house! It is weird. I have to make sure and hide it so that I don't have to vacuum everyday, although with two boys, I probably should. I just can not believe how much he has grown! This time last year, he was only 7 months old and we thought he was a big boy then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment