Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8.17.10

Aunt Gigi and her bestie dressed alike!


Two loves: yogurt and a "poon"


Jones wanted to get snuggles from Mommie too (but i'm not sure what is up with the birds nest on my head??)


Jones just rubbed Grayson's head...my hand is ready for his next move!


I'm a little brother!


Sunday morning snuggles with Mommie! We are both sound asleep!


8.17.10
I can't believe how fast time goes by! Grayson will be 8 weeks old on Thursday! He has really put on the pounds, or should I say ounces, here lately. Seems like he has had a huge growth spurt and you can tell when holding him. He is now filling out his newborn sized clothes too! He still sleeps for the majority of the day. There are two really alert times, around 11am and 8pm. He will hold open his big eyes and just  look around, very content.

Jones went for his 18 month check up yesterday. Lucky for me, Jai took a personal day Monday so I didn't have to take both boys at the same time (I was really stressing about that!). Dr. Head thought that Jones looks great! He got one shot, which was three vaccines, and he did really well. He didn't even cry all that much. He just kind of looked at me, like "what was THAT Mom?" We then went to McDonald's and at hot cakes and I'm sure the shot was long gone from his mind! He is now saying about 2-3 words together and we are working on his colors too! This age is probably my favorite so far, it is just so much fun!

We had a great time with Aunt Gigi this weekend. Jones is pretty much attached to her hip the minute she walks in the door and cries and cries when Aunt Gigi leaves, or when he thinks she is leaving. We went to the Mad Platter and painted some really cute pottery on Saturday and even made a surprise for Daddy...pictures to come later. It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment