Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 15 - Keep growing lil man



Let's see, I'm writing this one day behind...

Yesterday I didn't spend a lot of time with Grayson. I felt like I was getting a cold and was scared to be around him too much. I figured out that I needed some rest and felt much better after sleeping until 11am! Judy and Alison came to see Jones today. That was a lot of fun.

Grayson weighed in a 4 pounds and 10.2 ounces yesterday! Go little buddy!!! I am so proud of him!!!

I felt so bad when I was there today because he didnt want his paci, so as I went to remove it, his hand came up and the paci tugged on his tube in his mouth, so the nurse had to take it out :( I hated that, but oh well. I think it's pretty easy to put back down. Poor lil thing! I'm ready for that tube to be out for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment