Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 17 - One pound gained!






7.11.10
It seems like I can't find the time (or the internet service) to update the blog every night anymore...I promise to get better!

Yesterday I was able to give Grayson a bottle. He did excellent! He drank 42mLs in 20-25 minutes! The nurse and I were both impressed. It was very special being able to give him a bottle but different than I thought it would be. I guess I was expecting it to come more natural to Grayson, insert bottle, suck, swallow...but it is a big deal to him! You have to remind him to suck and he was a mess by the end because the milk would leak out...but he still did GREAT!

And last night, Grayson weighed in at....4 pounds 13.4 ounces! WOW. He has gained an entire pound back! He was 3 14 when born and lost one ounce, so he is back to that weight! I bet by tonight he will be 4 pounds and 14 ounces! I am excited to find out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment