Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 23 - And we finally have a crib!

7.17.10
Once again I am behind in posts, however this time it was the computer's fault because it lost everything that I wrote yesterday! Here it goes...

Yesterday we finally bought Grayson a crib and bedding. The nurses at the hospital laughed at me because I told them I didnt have a crib for Grayson yet....not that we weren't going to get one, just that, I mean come on, I have a baby in the NICU that came at 31 weeks...yeah and we totally weren't ready because I was on bedrest for 11 weeks...but they were laughing in good fun. Most nurses had the response, "momma, you better get on it, this baby will be home before you know it!"

We got Grayson a beautiful Munire crib called Chloe, and the Lambs and Ivy bedding called "Bubbles," it is adorable!

Grayson nursed very well yesterday, so well that he didn't take the bottle afterwards! He nursed for a total of 16 minutes and then was out, all wrapped up in his mommie's chest. The nurse got an order from the doctor that we can now breast or bottle feed him 2 times per day!

Last night, he weighed 5 pounds and 7.1 ounces! YAY buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment