Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 8 - Cruising along



7.2.10
Let's see...I'm writing this a day behind so I'm trying to remember what happened yesterday. It's amazing because I really cant remember!

Grayson only gained about 10 grams today. While it's certainly not 2 ounces, at least he is still gaining weight! He is at 36mL every 3 hours for feedings and tolerating well!

The nurse told me today that they will begin weaning him to a crib because at 4lbs he should be able to maintain his own body temperature...so I need to go shopping!

Today Grayson met his Poppy...or as Jones called him today, "Potty." Grandma Judy also came to visit and then we went shopping. I am amazed at just how tiny preemie clothes are! They didnt have very many at Babies R Us though. But even though the preemie clothes looked small, they still look like they will be too big on him!

I was able to do Kangaroo Care with Grayson today, where he lays skin to skin on my chest. It was soo sweet. We both took a long nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment